A Jacobean doctor’s house and cherished home to his wife - Shakespeare’s daughter - Susanna. Marvel at the property’s capacious, luxurious rooms and exquisite furnishings all belonging to eminent local physician, Dr John Hall. The couple (married in 1607) lived here in elegant comfort until shortly after Shakespeare’s demise when they moved into New Place. Halls Croft boasts a stunning walled garden replete with roses, herbaceous borders, an age-old mulberry tree and beds of herbs - many of which are mentioned in Dr Hall’s medical notes.
All things Shakespeare
Discover landmark attractions linked to William Shakespeare.
- 29th annual GTI International 9 Jul 2019 - 10 Jul 2016
- Free Witches Halloween Hat! 22 Oct 2017 - 31 Oct 2016
- Ghost tour in historic building 28 Mar 2015 - Today
- Ghost Tour, Stratford upon Avon 30 Jul 2016 - 30 Jul 2017
- Tudor World Ghost Tour in Stratfor... 31 Jul 2016 - 31 Jul 2017
- Shakespeare Walking Tour of Stratf... 6 Aug 2016 - 6 Aug 2017
- Saturday Ghost Walk in Stratford 9 Apr 2016 - 31 Dec 2017
- Town Walk on Saturday 9 Apr 2016 - 31 Dec 2017
- Town Walk on Friday 8 Apr 2016 - 31 Dec 2017
- Town Walk on Thursday at 11am 7 Apr 2016 - 31 Dec 2017
Keep up to date with the latest news and information from around Stratford.
* we will not pass your details on to any third parties
Coming soon! Stratford-upon-Avon reviews by TripAdvisor.