Visit Stratford-upon-Avon a world class destination, the birthplace of William Shakespeare and its surrounding historic towns and countryside. Internationally renowned for the Royal Shakespeare Company, its iconic home the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and the Shakespeare houses, five beautifully preserved Tudor homes and gardens, all directly linked with William Shakespeare and his family.
There is something to suit everyone and all budgets - unique attractions, historic buildings, stately homes, idyllic villages, health spas, golf, leisure, cycle ways, vineyards, canals, undulating countryside and winding rivers.
With so many things to do, see and experience come and Discover Stratford.
- Ray Quinn Today
- Art Exhibtion 9 Apr 2015 - 23 Apr 2015
- An Evening of Music and Song 24 Apr 2015
- Stratford Ghost Cruise 25 Apr 2015
- Toy and Collectors Fair 26 Apr 2015
- Ai Weiwei at Blenheim Palace 14 Feb 2015 - 30 Apr 2015
- Stratford Literary Festival 2015 25 Apr 2015 - 3 May 2015
- Dawn Chorus Walk 3 May 2015
- 25th Annual Cotswold Walk 3 May 2015
- Stratford Festival of Motoring 3 May 2015 - 4 May 2015
Coming soon! Stratford-upon-Avon reviews by TripAdvisor.