Visit Stratford-upon-Avon a world class destination, the birthplace of William Shakespeare and its surrounding historic towns and countryside. Internationally renowned for the Royal Shakespeare Company, its iconic home the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and the Shakespeare houses, five beautifully preserved Tudor homes and gardens, all directly linked with William Shakespeare and his family.
There is something to suit everyone and all budgets - unique attractions, historic buildings, stately homes, idyllic villages, health spas, golf, leisure, cycle ways, vineyards, canals, undulating countryside and winding rivers.
With so many things to do, see and experience come and Discover Stratford.
- Great Electric Train Show 11 Oct 2014 - 12 Oct 2014
- Large Model Aircraft Show 26 Oct 2014
- Family friendly Ghost Tours! 31 Oct 2014
- Shakespeare's Treasures 1 Apr 2014 - 31 Oct 2014
- Family friendly Ghost Tours! 1 Nov 2014
- Halloween Ghost Walk Fri 31 Octobe... 31 Oct 2014 - 1 Nov 2014
- Half Term Family Activities 25 Oct 2014 - 2 Nov 2014
- What on Earth? Wallbook 12 Mar 2014 - 2 Nov 2014
- 500 Years 17 Mar 2014 - 2 Nov 2014
- HALF-TERM FAMILY ACTIVITIES 27 Oct 2014 - 2 Nov 2014
Coming soon! Stratford-upon-Avon reviews by TripAdvisor.