Visit Stratford-upon-Avon a world class destination, the birthplace of William Shakespeare and its surrounding historic towns and countryside. Internationally renowned for the Royal Shakespeare Company, its iconic home the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and the Shakespeare houses, five beautifully preserved Tudor homes and gardens, all directly linked with William Shakespeare and his family.
There is something to suit everyone and all budgets - unique attractions, historic buildings, stately homes, idyllic villages, health spas, golf, leisure, cycle ways, vineyards, canals, undulating countryside and winding rivers.
With so many things to do, see and experience come and Discover Stratford.
- 29th annual GTI International 9 Jul 2019 - 10 Jul 2016
- Last Night of the Shakespeare Prom... 30 Jul 2016
- Open Gardens 30 Jul 2016
- Game Fair 29 Jul 2016 - 31 Jul 2016
- Family Festival 31 Jul 2016
- Tudor Storyteller 31 Jul 2016
- Dr. Faustus 4 Feb 2016 - 4 Aug 2016
- Shakespeare's Will Returns 16 Jul 2016 - 4 Aug 2016
- The Alchemist 26 May 2016 - 6 Aug 2016
- Classic Van & Pickup Show 6 Aug 2016 - 7 Aug 2016
Coming soon! Stratford-upon-Avon reviews by TripAdvisor.