Visit Stratford-upon-Avon a world class destination, the birthplace of William Shakespeare and its surrounding historic towns and countryside. Internationally renowned for the Royal Shakespeare Company, its iconic home the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and the Shakespeare houses, five beautifully preserved Tudor homes and gardens, all directly linked with William Shakespeare and his family.
There is something to suit everyone and all budgets - unique attractions, historic buildings, stately homes, idyllic villages, health spas, golf, leisure, cycle ways, vineyards, canals, undulating countryside and winding rivers.
With so many things to do, see and experience come and Discover Stratford.
- Discover Gather Give - Eclectic Ar... 3 Oct 2015 - Today
- Tamsin Waley-Cohen plays Mendelsso... 6 Oct 2015
- 'Our House' The Madness Musical 13 Oct 2015 - 17 Oct 2015
- Stratford upon Avon Folk Club pres... 21 Oct 2015
- The Battle of Agincourt 26 October... 26 Oct 2015
- Halloween Family Friendly ghost to... 30 Oct 2015
- Halloween Ghost tours of Tudor Wor... 30 Oct 2015
- Halloween tour of Stratford upon A... 30 Oct 2015
- Halloween Ghost Walk Fri 30 Octobe... 30 Oct 2015 - 31 Oct 2015
- Halloween Fright Night ghost hunt 30 Oct 2015 - 31 Oct 2015
Coming soon! Stratford-upon-Avon reviews by TripAdvisor.