Visit Stratford-upon-Avon a world class destination, the birthplace of William Shakespeare and its surrounding historic towns and countryside. Internationally renowned for the Royal Shakespeare Company, its iconic home the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and the Shakespeare houses, five beautifully preserved Tudor homes and gardens, all directly linked with William Shakespeare and his family.
There is something to suit everyone and all budgets - unique attractions, historic buildings, stately homes, idyllic villages, health spas, golf, leisure, cycle ways, vineyards, canals, undulating countryside and winding rivers.
With so many things to do, see and experience come and Discover Stratford.
- 29th annual GTI International 9 Jul 2019 - 10 Jul 2016
- 'Classic Virgins' Experience Day Tomorrow
- World War I History Weekend Tomorrow - 2 Oct 2016
- Mid-Autumn Madness Public Track We... 8 Oct 2016 - 9 Oct 2016
- Cars though the Lens 22 Oct 2016
- Public Track Weekend Halloween Bon... 22 Oct 2016 - 23 Oct 2016
- Lights, Camera, Cars 23 Oct 2016
- The Mop Fair 9 Oct 2016 - 24 Oct 2016
- Halloween Ghost Tours 29 Oct 2016
- October Half Term - Arty Crafty Au... 22 Oct 2016 - 30 Oct 2016
Coming soon! Stratford-upon-Avon reviews by TripAdvisor.