Visit Stratford-upon-Avon a world class destination, the birthplace of William Shakespeare and its surrounding historic towns and countryside. Internationally renowned for the Royal Shakespeare Company, its iconic home the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and the Shakespeare houses, five beautifully preserved Tudor homes and gardens, all directly linked with William Shakespeare and his family.
There is something to suit everyone and all budgets - unique attractions, historic buildings, stately homes, idyllic villages, health spas, golf, leisure, cycle ways, vineyards, canals, undulating countryside and winding rivers.
With so many things to do, see and experience come and Discover Stratford.
- Wednesday 12 March - Statford Jazz... Tomorrow
- Stratford Ghost Cruise 22 Mar 2014
- MGCC T?Register Rebuild 2014 22 Mar 2014
- Family friendly Ghost Tours! 22 Feb 2014 - 22 Mar 2014
- Shakespeare Week 17 Mar 2014 - 23 Mar 2014
- Meet the Tudors - Family activity 23 Mar 2014
- Stratford Jazz Club presents Macie... 26 Mar 2014
- The Subterraneans at No. 1 Shakesp... 28 Mar 2014
- Classic Virgins 29 Mar 2014
- Wolf Hall @ The Swan Theatre 1 Feb 2014 - 29 Mar 2014
Coming soon! Stratford-upon-Avon reviews by TripAdvisor.