Visit Stratford-upon-Avon a world class destination, the birthplace of William Shakespeare and its surrounding historic towns and countryside. Internationally renowned for the Royal Shakespeare Company, its iconic home the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and the Shakespeare houses, five beautifully preserved Tudor homes and gardens, all directly linked with William Shakespeare and his family.
There is something to suit everyone and all budgets - unique attractions, historic buildings, stately homes, idyllic villages, health spas, golf, leisure, cycle ways, vineyards, canals, undulating countryside and winding rivers.
With so many things to do, see and experience come and Discover Stratford.
- 29th annual GTI International 9 Jul 2019 - 10 Jul 2016
- The Mop Fair 9 Oct 2016 - Today
- Halloween Ghost Tours 29 Oct 2016
- October Half Term - Arty Crafty Au... 22 Oct 2016 - 30 Oct 2016
- Halloween Ghost Tours 31 Oct 2016
- Free Witches Halloween Hat! 22 Oct 2017 - 31 Oct 2016
- Stratford Halloween Festival Today - 1 Nov 2016
- The Halloween Seance Experience 31 Oct 2016 - 1 Nov 2016
- Automotive History in Watercolour 5 Nov 2016
- Cars through the Lens goes Studio 12 Nov 2016
Coming soon! Stratford-upon-Avon reviews by TripAdvisor.