Visit Stratford-upon-Avon a world class destination, the birthplace of William Shakespeare and its surrounding historic towns and countryside. Internationally renowned for the Royal Shakespeare Company, its iconic home the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and the Shakespeare houses, five beautifully preserved Tudor homes and gardens, all directly linked with William Shakespeare and his family.
There is something to suit everyone and all budgets - unique attractions, historic buildings, stately homes, idyllic villages, health spas, golf, leisure, cycle ways, vineyards, canals, undulating countryside and winding rivers.
With so many things to do, see and experience come and Discover Stratford.
- Stratford Jazz Presents - Ed Jones... 11 Dec 2013
- Rattlesnake Jake @ No1 Shakespeare... 12 Dec 2013
- Victorian Christmas @ Chedhams Yar... 14 Dec 2013
- Stratford Concert Band presents A ... 14 Dec 2013
- Curious Beasts: Animal Prints from... 5 Aug 2013 - 15 Dec 2013
- 'We shall be merry' 15 Dec 2013
- A Fantastical Animal Alphabet at C... 5 Oct 2013 - 15 Dec 2013
- Micheal Woods Stratford-upon-Avon ... Released 5 October 2012
- Destination Steering Group Formati... Released 18 January 2012
- Motoring Record Breakers - Heritag... Released 12 January 2012
- Heritage Motor Centre wins prestig... Released 19 December 2011
- Applications invited for Visit Eng... Released 23 November 2011
Coming soon! Stratford-upon-Avon reviews by TripAdvisor.