Visit Stratford-upon-Avon a world class destination, the birthplace of William Shakespeare and its surrounding historic towns and countryside. Internationally renowned for the Royal Shakespeare Company, its iconic home the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and the Shakespeare houses, five beautifully preserved Tudor homes and gardens, all directly linked with William Shakespeare and his family.
There is something to suit everyone and all budgets - unique attractions, historic buildings, stately homes, idyllic villages, health spas, golf, leisure, cycle ways, vineyards, canals, undulating countryside and winding rivers.
With so many things to do, see and experience come and Discover Stratford.
- A Floating Ghost Walk Tomorrow
- Summer holiday events 22 Jul 2015 - 30 Aug 2015
- St George's Church Brailes - Flowe... Today - 31 Aug 2015
- Stratford upon Avon Art Society 56... 15 Aug 2015 - 31 Aug 2015
- A Summer of Arts & Crafts 27 Jun 2015 - 13 Sep 2015
- The Shakespeare Hospice Dragon Boa... 20 Sep 2015
- A Floating Ghost Walk 26 Sep 2015
- Stratford Ghost Cruise 3 Oct 2015
- Halloween Ghost Walk Fri 30 Octobe... 30 Oct 2015 - 31 Oct 2015
- Ghost tours by lantern light! 3 Dec 2013 - 3 Dec 2015
Coming soon! Stratford-upon-Avon reviews by TripAdvisor.