Visit Stratford-upon-Avon a world class destination, the birthplace of William Shakespeare and its surrounding historic towns and countryside. Internationally renowned for the Royal Shakespeare Company, its iconic home the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and the Shakespeare houses, five beautifully preserved Tudor homes and gardens, all directly linked with William Shakespeare and his family.
There is something to suit everyone and all budgets - unique attractions, historic buildings, stately homes, idyllic villages, health spas, golf, leisure, cycle ways, vineyards, canals, undulating countryside and winding rivers.
With so many things to do, see and experience come and Discover Stratford.
- Christmas Shows at Tudor World Today - Tomorrow
- CHRISTMAS GHOST TOUR 24 Dec 2014
- Christmas Day guided walk in Strat... 25 Dec 2014
- Saturday 7.30pm Ghostly Walk in ha... 5 Jan 2013 - 27 Dec 2014
- Monday evening Ghost Walk 7 Jan 2013 - 29 Dec 2014
- 21 British Design Icons Exhibition... 2 May 2014 - 31 Dec 2014
- The Shoemaker's Holiday 18 Dec 2014 - 1 Jan 2015
- Tudor World Museum 8 Jan 2014 - 8 Jan 2015
- Oppenheimer 15 Jan 2015 - 4 Feb 2015
- Pirates & Princesses Children's Pa... 8 Feb 2013 - 8 Feb 2015
Coming soon! Stratford-upon-Avon reviews by TripAdvisor.