Visit Stratford-upon-Avon a world class destination, the birthplace of William Shakespeare and its surrounding historic towns and countryside. Internationally renowned for the Royal Shakespeare Company, its iconic home the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and the Shakespeare houses, five beautifully preserved Tudor homes and gardens, all directly linked with William Shakespeare and his family.
There is something to suit everyone and all budgets - unique attractions, historic buildings, stately homes, idyllic villages, health spas, golf, leisure, cycle ways, vineyards, canals, undulating countryside and winding rivers.
With so many things to do, see and experience come and Discover Stratford.
- Public Track Weekend & Yanks inc N... 28 May 2016 - Tomorrow
- Hundreds of classic cars reunite a... Today - Tomorrow
- Woolly Week 28 May 2016 - 31 May 2016
- May Half-Term at the British Motor... Tomorrow - 3 Jun 2016
- May Half Term Animate-It Tomorrow - 3 Jun 2016
- May Half Term at The British Motor... Tomorrow - 3 Jun 2016
- Let it Glow 4 Jun 2016
- Lunar Festival 3 Jun 2016 - 5 Jun 2016
- Step back in time to days gone by ... 11 Jun 2016 - 12 Jun 2016
- The Great British Food Festival 11 Jun 2016 - 12 Jun 2016
Coming soon! Stratford-upon-Avon reviews by TripAdvisor.