Visit Stratford-upon-Avon a world class destination, the birthplace of William Shakespeare and its surrounding historic towns and countryside. Internationally renowned for the Royal Shakespeare Company, its iconic home the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and the Shakespeare houses, five beautifully preserved Tudor homes and gardens, all directly linked with William Shakespeare and his family.
There is something to suit everyone and all budgets - unique attractions, historic buildings, stately homes, idyllic villages, health spas, golf, leisure, cycle ways, vineyards, canals, undulating countryside and winding rivers.
With so many things to do, see and experience come and Discover Stratford.
- Two Castles Run 12 May 2016
- Woofs and Wellies 14 May 2016
- Late Spring Madness Public Track W... 14 May 2016 - 15 May 2016
- UK Car Slot Festival 14 May 2016 - 15 May 2016
- Midlands Home and Garden Show 13 May 2016 - 15 May 2016
- Public Track Weekend & Yanks inc N... 28 May 2016 - 30 May 2016
- Hundreds of classic cars reunite a... 29 May 2016 - 30 May 2016
- Woolly Week 28 May 2016 - 31 May 2016
- May Half-Term at the British Motor... 30 May 2016 - 3 Jun 2016
- May Half Term Animate-It 30 May 2016 - 3 Jun 2016
Coming soon! Stratford-upon-Avon reviews by TripAdvisor.