Visit Stratford-upon-Avon a world class destination, the birthplace of William Shakespeare and its surrounding historic towns and countryside. Internationally renowned for the Royal Shakespeare Company, its iconic home the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and the Shakespeare houses, five beautifully preserved Tudor homes and gardens, all directly linked with William Shakespeare and his family.
There is something to suit everyone and all budgets - unique attractions, historic buildings, stately homes, idyllic villages, health spas, golf, leisure, cycle ways, vineyards, canals, undulating countryside and winding rivers.
With so many things to do, see and experience come and Discover Stratford.
- Ghost Tours by lantern light 2 Aug 2012 - 2 Aug 2015
- Stratford Cream Tea Walk 5 Aug 2015
- Stratford Cream Tea Walk 19 Aug 2015
- Second Thoughts presents ' Sparrow... 20 Aug 2015 - 22 Aug 2015
- A Floating Ghost Walk 29 Aug 2015
- Summer holiday events 22 Jul 2015 - 30 Aug 2015
- St George's Church Brailes - Flowe... 28 Aug 2015 - 31 Aug 2015
- Stratford upon Avon Art Society 56... 15 Aug 2015 - 31 Aug 2015
- A Summer of Arts & Crafts 27 Jun 2015 - 13 Sep 2015
- The Shakespeare Hospice Dragon Boa... 20 Sep 2015
Coming soon! Stratford-upon-Avon reviews by TripAdvisor.