Visit Stratford-upon-Avon a world class destination, the birthplace of William Shakespeare and its surrounding historic towns and countryside. Internationally renowned for the Royal Shakespeare Company, its iconic home the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and the Shakespeare houses, five beautifully preserved Tudor homes and gardens, all directly linked with William Shakespeare and his family.
There is something to suit everyone and all budgets - unique attractions, historic buildings, stately homes, idyllic villages, health spas, golf, leisure, cycle ways, vineyards, canals, undulating countryside and winding rivers.
With so many things to do, see and experience come and Discover Stratford.
- Alice in Wonderland ? The Phoenix ... Today
- Daniel O'Doherty 12 Feb 2016
- Valentine's Day Dinner 13 Feb 2016
- Emma Johnson and Mozart's Clarinet... 16 Feb 2016
- February Half Term 2016 13 Feb 2016 - 21 Feb 2016
- Jazz Sunday Lunch 21 Feb 2016
- Wedding Open Day 21 Feb 2016
- Mothering Sunday Lunch 6 Mar 2016
- Peter Donohoe plays Shostakovich 8 Mar 2016
- Jazz Sunday Lunch 20 Mar 2016
Coming soon! Stratford-upon-Avon reviews by TripAdvisor.